WTFsutter VIDEOBLOG

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007. THE WORK IN REVIEW

As I look ahead at the daunting prospect of not being able to write in 2008, I am extremely grateful for the opportunities of 2007. I may whine, complain and bitch about networks, studios, executives, etc., but the truth is -- I am very lucky. Only a small percentage of writers actually earn a living as a scribe. I am one of the fortunate. I thank all whom I have worked with this past year -- writers, directors, executives and crew. With the help of many, this is what I accomplished: Features Punisher 2 (rewrite, Lionsgate) The Unforgettable (2nd, 3rd draft, Warners) Fix (1st draft, Paramount) Delivering Gen (4th draft, Independent) TV The Shield Coefficient of Drag (episode 701) Parricide (co-written, episode 708) Sons of Anarchy (pilot)

No comments: